Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc