Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc