Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- My Liver is What?
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc