Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc