Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc