Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc