Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc