Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc