Names Of Yao Yang Guan
GV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Yang Pass
- Pinyin Name: Yao Yang Guan
- Chinese Character: 腰陽關
Where Is GV 3 ?
What Is GV 3 Used For?
GV 3 Clinical Usages
- Warming point for cold or cold damp in the lower warmer, often treated with moxa for low back pain from deficiency, women's discharges (leukorrhea) due to cold, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, impotence, seminal emission, infertility, incontienence, colities, edema, pain or weakness of the lower limb or knee.
- Name is "lumbar gate" or "lumbar hinge," at this point the low back bends in flexion, treat for pain when bending forward.
- Differentiation: GV 3 is a more local point whereas GV 4 is for back pain resulting from yang deficiency
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)