Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc