Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc