Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc