Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- My Liver is What?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc