Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc