Names Of Ji Zhong
GV 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spinal Center
- Pinyin Name: Ji Zhong
- Chinese Character: 脊中
Where Is GV 6 ?
What Is GV 6 Used For?
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc