Names Of Pi Shu
UB 20 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spleen Shu
- Pinyin Name: Pi Shu
- Chinese Character: 脾俞
Where Is UB 20 ?
What Is UB 20 Used For?
UB 20 Clinical Usages
- Main point for all Spleen problems from a TCM perspective of both the physical organ functions and the energetic/psychological relationships.
- Physical spleen issues - distention, abdominal pain, bloating, poor appetite along with more involved conditions - dysentary, malarial diseases.
- Blood related conditions - heavy menstrual bleeding, uterine bleeding, blood in the stools and/or urine.
- Commonly used for SP Qi Deficiency: fatigue (can be heavy, spreading through the limbs/heaviness), lack of appetite, abdominal bloating a/or distention, undigested food in the stools, chronic diarrhea a/or belching.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 20 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
How Is UB 20 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 20 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
What Conditions May Use UB 20 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Uterine Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Fibromyalgia (CFS)