Names Of Yongquan
KD 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gushing Spring
- Pinyin Name: Yongquan
- Chinese Character: 涌泉
Where Is KD 1 ?
What Is KD 1 Used For?
KD 1 Clinical Usages
- Descends excess from above, useful for LV Yang Rising or LV Fire - headaches, tinnitus, hypertension, epilepsy.
- Cooling KD empty heat - chronic sore throat, dry mouth, low back pain.
- Tonify KD/HT Yin - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, mania, rage w/desire to kill, hot flashes, night sweats.
- Loss of consciousness, yang collapse.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to descend the energy in the body particularly after qi gong exercises, energy healing sessions, etc. Useful for headache, nausea, insomnia, etc.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 1 Is Discussed
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
How Is KD 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 1 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Points Are Near KD 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc