Names Of Yongquan
KD 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gushing Spring
- Pinyin Name: Yongquan
- Chinese Character: 涌泉
Where Is KD 1 ?
What Is KD 1 Used For?
KD 1 Clinical Usages
- Descends excess from above, useful for LV Yang Rising or LV Fire - headaches, tinnitus, hypertension, epilepsy.
- Cooling KD empty heat - chronic sore throat, dry mouth, low back pain.
- Tonify KD/HT Yin - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, mania, rage w/desire to kill, hot flashes, night sweats.
- Loss of consciousness, yang collapse.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to descend the energy in the body particularly after qi gong exercises, energy healing sessions, etc. Useful for headache, nausea, insomnia, etc.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 1 Is Discussed
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
How Is KD 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 1 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Points Are Near KD 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc