Names Of Yongquan
KD 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gushing Spring
- Pinyin Name: Yongquan
- Chinese Character: 涌泉
Where Is KD 1 ?
What Is KD 1 Used For?
KD 1 Clinical Usages
- Descends excess from above, useful for LV Yang Rising or LV Fire - headaches, tinnitus, hypertension, epilepsy.
- Cooling KD empty heat - chronic sore throat, dry mouth, low back pain.
- Tonify KD/HT Yin - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, mania, rage w/desire to kill, hot flashes, night sweats.
- Loss of consciousness, yang collapse.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to descend the energy in the body particularly after qi gong exercises, energy healing sessions, etc. Useful for headache, nausea, insomnia, etc.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 1 Is Discussed
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
How Is KD 1 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 1 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 1 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Points Are Near KD 1 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc