|LV 8 |
Spring at the Bend
Tonify LV Yin and Blood, clears excess heat patterns.
Genital issues related to damp-heat - pain/swelling, retention of urine, cystitis, prostatitis, ovarian cysts.
Tonify Yin from mental, physical, emotional strain.
Medial knee pain.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Knee problems, even if on the lateral side of the knee, also useful for abdominal pain, urination issues, groin issues (itch/pain).
|(EX) Xiyan |
Eye of Knee
- All knee disorders - pain, inflammation, etc.
|ST 35 |
- Knee problems. Often used with heding and the medial xiyan extra points.
- Weakness and/or motor control issues of the lower leg, atrophy.
- Beriberi (Thiamine, B1 deficiency).
|SP 9 |
Yin Mound Spring
- He Sea point - drains dampness (generally through urination), LV 8 will drain damp from the genital region and SP 9 will drain damp from the lower warmer.
- Chronic yeast infections, candida.
- Damp Bi, Medial Knee Pain.
- Issues involving damp-heat in the GB - hepatitis, jaundice.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any water issue in the body (bloating, swelling, urinary issues, dry mouth, etc.).