Names Of Yingu
KD 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Valley
- Pinyin Name: Yingu
- Chinese Character: 陰谷
Where Is KD 10 ?
What Is KD 10 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
How Is KD 10 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 10 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 10 ?
What Points Are Near KD 10 ?
LV 8 Spring at the Bend
- Tonify LV Yin and Blood, clears excess heat patterns.
- Genital issues related to damp-heat - pain/swelling, retention of urine, cystitis, prostatitis, ovarian cysts.
- Tonify Yin from mental, physical, emotional strain.
- Medial knee pain.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Knee problems, even if on the lateral side of the knee, also useful for abdominal pain, urination issues, groin issues (itch/pain).
- Main treatment point of Liver Sho pattern (with KD 10) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
SP 9 Yin Mound Spring
- He Sea point - drains dampness (generally through urination), LV 8 will drain damp from the genital region and SP 9 will drain damp from the lower warmer.
- Chronic yeast infections, candida.
- Damp Bi, Medial Knee Pain.
- Issues involving damp-heat in the GB - hepatitis, jaundice.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any water issue in the body (bloating, swelling, urinary issues, dry mouth, etc.).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc