Names Of Zhaohai
KD 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Shining Sea
- Pinyin Name: Zhaohai
- Chinese Character: 照海
Where Is KD 6 ?
What Is KD 6 Used For?
KD 6 Clinical Usages
- Sore throat from any etiology, especially empty heat from yin deficiency.
- Other Yin Deficient throat related issues - swollen, dry, loss of voice, difficult swallowing.
- A range of menstrual issues such as amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, infertility from cold in the uterus, leukorrhea.
- Genital issues (shan disorders) such as swelling, itching, seminal emission and/or involuntary erections in men.
- Constipation from Yin Deficiency.
- Plum Pit Qi.
- Nighttime epilepsy, insomnia, disturbed sleep with nightmares, yin deficient symptoms such as hot hands/feet, night sweats.
- A range of anxiety disorders, fear/fright.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 6 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
How Is KD 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 6 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Plum Pit Qi
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Voice
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Seminal Emission
What Points Are Near KD 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc