|SP 5 |
- Tonifies the spleen and resolves dampness - lethargy, desire to lie down, abdominal distention.
- Calms the spirit - manic depression, anxiety, excessive thinking.
- Speech disorders, stiffness at root of tongue.
|LV 4 |
- Generally, moves stagnation and clears heat - Hepatitis, Jaundice
- Lin Disorders.
- Medial Knee/ankle pain.
|UB 62 |
- With SI 3 for low back pain, difficulty walking, spinal problems as well as wind-cold effecting the taiyang channels: stiff neck a/or shoulders, occipital headache, etc.
- Insomnia, nervousness (especially late at night), combine with KD 6.