Names Of Lie Que
LU 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Broken Sequence
- Pinyin Name: Lie Que
- Chinese Character: 列缺
Where Is LU 7 ?
LU 7 Location
- 1.5 cun above the wrist crease, superior to the styloid process of the radius (not on the LU 5 - LU 9 line in TCM). Japanese LU 7 is found proximal to the styloid process and it is on the LU 5 - LU 9 line.
- For point location tips, read our meridian notes; unsure about "cun" measurements, read what is a cun?.
What Is LU 7 Used For?
LU 7 Clinical Usages
- Exterior Wind - body aches, chills/fever, runny nose, scratchy throat, sneezing.
- Internal Wind - bell's palsy, twitching, spasms, lockjaw.
- As Master Point of the CV, paired with KD 6 of the Yin Qiao Mai - treats genitourinary and gynecological issues also Yin deficient sore throat.
- Command Point of the Head and Posterior Neck - useful for any conditions involving these areas.
- Pain of the thumb - Luo Connecting Point spreads over the thenar eminence.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LU 7 Is Discussed
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
How Is LU 7 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 7 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 7 ?
What Points Are Near LU 7 ?
PC 6 Inner Pass
- Similar to PC 3 but more for Chronic Heart symptoms from Qi stagnation.
- Opens and relaxes the chest, chest tightness, asthma, angina, palpitations.
- Insomnia a/or other spirit disorders of an excess or deficient nature, mania, nervousness, stress, poor memory.
- Nausea, seasickness, motion sickness, vomiting, epigastric pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
LI 6 Veering Passageway
- Luo Connecting Point, influences the descending and dispersing function of the Lungs - useful for upperbody edema a/or facial puffiness.
- The Luo channel travels upward to the face effecting the jaw, teeth and ears, tinnitus, deafness, toothache, nosebleeds.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc