Names Of Tai Yuan
LU 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Tai Yuan
- Chinese Character: 太淵
Where Is LU 9 ?
What Is LU 9 Used For?
LU 9 Clinical Usages
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
There Are 11 Points Along The (LU) Lung Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LU 9 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
How Is LU 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LU 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LU 9 ?
What Points Are Near LU 9 ?
PC 7 Great Mound
- Cooling heat that is effecting the Heart of a deficient or excess nature.
- Clears Ying and Blood heat, fever deep in the body that is drying up fluids.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, combine with PC 5, PC 6 & SP 9.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional issues, w/HT 7 for sweat issues (too much or too little), hot flashes.
- Main treatment point of Spleen Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
HT 7 Spirit Gate
- Tonify deficiencies of the HT Qi, Blood, Yin and Yang.
- Emotional issues, especially those with related sleep or thinking manifestations - insomnia, muddled thinking.
- Heart and Phlegm fire leading to insomnia, anxiety, mania.
- Physical responses to emotional stimuli - anxiety w/palpitations, nausea w/panic a/or fear.
- Heart palpitations from any etiology as well as irregular heart beat, pounding heart, angina.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Emotional/Psychological issues, w/PC 7 for sweat problems (too much or too little).