Names Of Taibai
SP 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Supreme White
- Pinyin Name: Taibai
- Chinese Character: 太白
Where Is SP 3 ?
What Is SP 3 Used For?
SP 3 Clinical Usages
- SP Qi and Yang Deficiency, especially those with excess pathologies - abdominal a/or epigastric pain, digestive issues, heart pain.
- Muscle atrophy in the lower legs, heaviness in the body.
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with LU 9) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol. Also the main point of Spleen Sho pattern (with PC 7).
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 3 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- My Liver is What?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
How Is SP 3 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 3 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 3 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 3 ?
LV 3 Great Surge
- Generally, resolves stagnation and tonifies Yin - balancing for all LV pathologies.
- LV Qi Stagnation / LV Yang Rising - headaches, dizziness, canker sores.
- Eye issues - blurred vision, red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Menstrual issues from Deficient Blood, Yin, Qi a/or LV Qi Stagnation - dysmennorrhea, amenorrhea, PMS, breast tenderness.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling, hernia, impotence, semianl emission.
- Stagnation in the middle warmer - subcostal tension, chest/flank pain, swellings in the axillary region.
- Digestive issues from LV attacking ST/SP - nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea w/ undigested food.
- Calming point - anger, irritability, insomnia, anxiety.
- With LI 4, four gates treatment - powerfully effects the flow of Qi and Blood in the body.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point to descend energy in the body, generally used after qi gong exercises, energy healing sessions, etc. Helps to avoid qi gong sickness (or running fire) where energy is stuck in the upper part of the head/body and causes issues such as shortness of breath, psychological issues, headache, etc.