Names Of Yang Xi
LI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Yang Xi
- Chinese Character: 陽谿
Where Is LI 5 ?
What Is LI 5 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 5 Is Discussed
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
How Is LI 5 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 5 ?
What Points Are Near LI 5 ?
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc