Names Of Yang Xi
LI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Yang Xi
- Chinese Character: 陽谿
Where Is LI 5 ?
What Is LI 5 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 5 Is Discussed
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
How Is LI 5 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 5 ?
What Points Are Near LI 5 ?
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc