Names Of Yang Xi
LI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Yang Xi
- Chinese Character: 陽谿
Where Is LI 5 ?
What Is LI 5 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 5 Is Discussed
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
How Is LI 5 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 5 ?
What Points Are Near LI 5 ?
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc