Names Of Yang Xi
LI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Yang Xi
- Chinese Character: 陽谿
Where Is LI 5 ?
What Is LI 5 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 5 Is Discussed
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
How Is LI 5 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 5 ?
What Points Are Near LI 5 ?
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.