Names Of Yang Xi
LI 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Yang Xi
- Chinese Character: 陽谿
Where Is LI 5 ?
What Is LI 5 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 5 Is Discussed
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
How Is LI 5 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 5 ?
What Points Are Near LI 5 ?
LU 9 Great Abyss
- Tonify LU Qi and Yin - cough, asthma, wheezing, SOB, chronic runny nose w/watery discharge.
- Wrist pain, arm pain along meridian.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Vessls - circulation issues, clarifying an indescernible pulse (for diagnosis).
- Main treatment point of Lung Sho pattern (with SP 3) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc