Names Of Wen Liu
LI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Warm Dwelling
- Pinyin Name: Wen Liu
- Chinese Character: 溫溜
Where Is LI 7 ?
What Is LI 7 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
How Is LI 7 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 7 ?
What Points Are Near LI 7 ?
SI 7 Branch to the Correct
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc