Names Of Wen Liu
LI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Warm Dwelling
- Pinyin Name: Wen Liu
- Chinese Character: 溫溜
Where Is LI 7 ?
What Is LI 7 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
How Is LI 7 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 7 ?
What Points Are Near LI 7 ?
SI 7 Branch to the Correct
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc