Names Of Wen Liu
LI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Warm Dwelling
- Pinyin Name: Wen Liu
- Chinese Character: 溫溜
Where Is LI 7 ?
What Is LI 7 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
How Is LI 7 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 7 ?
What Points Are Near LI 7 ?
SI 7 Branch to the Correct
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.