Names Of Wen Liu
LI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Warm Dwelling
- Pinyin Name: Wen Liu
- Chinese Character: 溫溜
Where Is LI 7 ?
What Is LI 7 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
How Is LI 7 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 7 ?
What Points Are Near LI 7 ?
SI 7 Branch to the Correct
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc