Names Of Wen Liu
LI 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Warm Dwelling
- Pinyin Name: Wen Liu
- Chinese Character: 溫溜
Where Is LI 7 ?
What Is LI 7 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
How Is LI 7 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 7 ?
What Points Are Near LI 7 ?
SI 7 Branch to the Correct
- Local point for pain and/or strength/control issues in the elbow, arm, and fingers. May be helpful for weakness of all the limbs as well.
- Stiff neck, headaches, vision issues - blurry, obstructed.
- Useful with onset of exterior wind-heat conditions such as colds/flus that start with neck and/or back pain.
- Calms the spirit - manic behavior, anxiety, panic attacks, fear.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc