Names Of Xuehai
SP 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sea of Blood
- Pinyin Name: Xuehai
- Chinese Character: 血海
Where Is SP 10 ?
What Is SP 10 Used For?
SP 10 Clinical Usages
- Any Gynecological issues originating from Blood, Heat, Stasis a/or Deficiency - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, cramping, lin disorders, PMS, uterine bleeding.
- Skin problems from damp-heat or hot Blood - eczema, painful/hot sores.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling/itching of the scrotum/genitals.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any blood issues, although the huatuo of T1 and T7 are used more often.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 10 Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 10 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 10 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Uterine Bleeding
- Genital Pain - Swelling
What Points Are Near SP 10 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc