Names Of Daheng
SP 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Horizontal
- Pinyin Name: Daheng
- Chinese Character: 大横
Where Is SP 15 ?
What Is SP 15 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 15 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
How Is SP 15 Categorized?
SP 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection point of the SP & Yin Wei Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 15 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 15 ?
What Points Are Near SP 15 ?
CV 8 Spirit Gate
- Main point for extreme collapse of Yang especially leading to cold in the intestines - warms the stomach and helps digestive disorders.
- Diarrhea, particularly from internal deficiency, but generally if other methods do not work.
- Tonify body weakened from chronic illness/exhaustion.
- Revival point from shock (esp. involving cold - hypothermia, frostbite), stroke, epilepsy.
ST 25 Celestial Pivot
- All intestinal issues - constipation, diarrhea, dysentary, distention, pain, masses/accumulations of any type.
- Irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, fibroids/cysts, fertility issues and leukorrhea.
- Connects the Upper and Lower Warmers (pre & post natal Qi).
GB 26 Girdling Vessel
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc