Names Of Chengqi
ST 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Tear Container
- Pinyin Name: Chengqi
- Chinese Character: 承泣
Where Is ST 1 ?
What Is ST 1 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
How Is ST 1 Categorized?
ST 1 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Entry Point.