Names Of Liangmen
ST 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Beam Gate
- Pinyin Name: Liangmen
- Chinese Character: 梁門
Where Is ST 21 ?
What Is ST 21 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 21 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 21 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 21 ?
CV 12 Central Venter
- CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues, whereas CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues and CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues.
- ST patterns arising from an excess or a deficiency, tonify deficient SP patterns (moxa useful) - nearly all digestive issues - pain, bloating, reflux, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice.
- Hui Meeting Point - broad effect on the Fu (hollow) organs in the body.
- Stress related digestive disorders (nervous Stomach, heartburn, diarrhea) along with various symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, etc. particularly from worry and/or overthinking..
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for all digestive issues and esophagus issues, also useful for weight loss.