Names Of Zhong Wan
CV 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Venter
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Wan
- Chinese Character: 中脘
Where Is CV 12 ?
What Is CV 12 Used For?
CV 12 Clinical Usages
- CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues, whereas CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues and CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues.
- ST patterns arising from an excess or a deficiency, tonify deficient SP patterns (moxa useful) - nearly all digestive issues - pain, bloating, reflux, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice.
- Hui Meeting Point - broad effect on the Fu (hollow) organs in the body.
- Stress related digestive disorders (nervous Stomach, heartburn, diarrhea) along with various symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, etc. particularly from worry and/or overthinking..
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for all digestive issues and esophagus issues, also useful for weight loss.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is CV 12 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc