Names Of Zhong Wan
CV 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Venter
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Wan
- Chinese Character: 中脘
Where Is CV 12 ?
What Is CV 12 Used For?
CV 12 Clinical Usages
- CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues, whereas CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues and CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues.
- ST patterns arising from an excess or a deficiency, tonify deficient SP patterns (moxa useful) - nearly all digestive issues - pain, bloating, reflux, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice.
- Hui Meeting Point - broad effect on the Fu (hollow) organs in the body.
- Stress related digestive disorders (nervous Stomach, heartburn, diarrhea) along with various symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, etc. particularly from worry and/or overthinking..
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for all digestive issues and esophagus issues, also useful for weight loss.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 12 Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
How Is CV 12 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc