Names Of Xia Wan
CV 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Venter
- Pinyin Name: Xia Wan
- Chinese Character: 下脘
Where Is CV 10 ?
What Is CV 10 Used For?
CV 10 Clinical Usages
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc