Names Of Shang Wan
CV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Venter
- Pinyin Name: Shang Wan
- Chinese Character: 上脘
Where Is CV 13 ?
What Is CV 13 Used For?
CV 13 Clinical Usages
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
How Is CV 13 Categorized?
CV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, SI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc