Names Of Shang Wan
CV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Venter
- Pinyin Name: Shang Wan
- Chinese Character: 上脘
Where Is CV 13 ?
What Is CV 13 Used For?
CV 13 Clinical Usages
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
How Is CV 13 Categorized?
CV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, SI & ST Meridians.