Names Of Shang Wan
CV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Venter
- Pinyin Name: Shang Wan
- Chinese Character: 上脘
Where Is CV 13 ?
What Is CV 13 Used For?
CV 13 Clinical Usages
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
How Is CV 13 Categorized?
CV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, SI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc