Names Of Shang Wan
CV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Venter
- Pinyin Name: Shang Wan
- Chinese Character: 上脘
Where Is CV 13 ?
What Is CV 13 Used For?
CV 13 Clinical Usages
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
How Is CV 13 Categorized?
CV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, SI & ST Meridians.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc