Names Of Shang Wan
CV 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Venter
- Pinyin Name: Shang Wan
- Chinese Character: 上脘
Where Is CV 13 ?
What Is CV 13 Used For?
CV 13 Clinical Usages
- CV 13 is useful for upper warmer issues (vomiting, hiatal hernia, hiccups, epigastric pain), whereas CV 12 is useful for middle warmer issues and CV 10 is useful for lower warmer issues.
- Abdominal pain a/or distention, epigastic pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Spleen deficiency related heart and emotional issues - insomnia, anxiety, palpitations, heart pain, running piglet, sensations of heat in the chest and/or body (possibly without sweating).
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
How Is CV 13 Categorized?
CV 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the CV, SI & ST Meridians.