Names Of Neiting
ST 44 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Inner Court
- Pinyin Name: Neiting
- Chinese Character: 内庭
Where Is ST 44 ?
What Is ST 44 Used For?
ST 44 Clinical Usages
- Ying Spring Point - Clears heat from the channel and organ - febrile disease with absence of sweating.
- Useful for issues of the Face & Jaw along with LI 4 - toothache, facial pain, bell's palsy, stroke, sore throat, eye pain.
- Damp Heat in the intestines - diarrha, dysentary, distention, abominal pain, constipation, GERD.
- Interior heat that presents with cold signs - Feel hot but hands/feet are cold or Red tongue w/cold extremities.
- Local point for pain and/or swelling of the dorsum of the foot.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 44 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
How Is ST 44 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 44 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 44 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Facial Pain
- Bells Palsy
- Sore Throat
- Stroke (CVA)
- Eye Problems
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)