Names Of Neiting
ST 44 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Inner Court
- Pinyin Name: Neiting
- Chinese Character: 内庭
Where Is ST 44 ?
What Is ST 44 Used For?
ST 44 Clinical Usages
- Ying Spring Point - Clears heat from the channel and organ - febrile disease with absence of sweating.
- Useful for issues of the Face & Jaw along with LI 4 - toothache, facial pain, bell's palsy, stroke, sore throat, eye pain.
- Damp Heat in the intestines - diarrha, dysentary, distention, abominal pain, constipation, GERD.
- Interior heat that presents with cold signs - Feel hot but hands/feet are cold or Red tongue w/cold extremities.
- Local point for pain and/or swelling of the dorsum of the foot.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 44 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
How Is ST 44 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 44 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 44 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Facial Pain
- Bells Palsy
- Sore Throat
- Stroke (CVA)
- Eye Problems
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)