|LV 2 |
Generally, clears LV Fire - extreme irritability, red face/eyes/tongue.
Clears Heat from the Lower Jiao - burning urination.
Useful for "true heat, false cold" - lack of Qi flow to the extremities (cold hands/feet).
|GB 43 |
- Ying Spring Point - clears heat from the entire channel.
- Effects opposite end of the channel - headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, eye a/or ear pain.
- GB Damp Heat stagnations in the channel - swelling in axillary region, lateral costal pain, breast abscesses, knee pain
|(EX) Bafeng |
- Foot issues - pain, swelling, numbness.
- Mentioned in the Ling Shu for malaria