Names Of He Gu
LI 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Union Valley
- Pinyin Name: He Gu
- Chinese Character: 合谷
Where Is LI 4 ?
What Is LI 4 Used For?
LI 4 Clinical Usages
- Releases the exterior for wind-cold or wind-heat syndromes
- Strengthens the wei qi, improves immunity
- Regulates the sweat glands, for excessive sweating tonify LI 4 then disperse KD 7 and vice versa.
- Any problem on the face - sense organs, mouth, teeth, jaw, toothache, allergies, rhinitis, hay fever, acne, eye problems, etc.
- Toothache use both LI 4 & ST 44 - LI for the lower jaw & ST for the upper jaw.
- Headache, especially frontal a/or sinus (yangming area).
- Chronic Pain
- Influence the circulation of Qi and Blood - Use the four gates, LI 4 & LV 3 to strongly move the Qi and Blood in the body clearing stagnation and alleviating pain.
- Promote labor or for retained placenta
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Any Precautions Using LI 4 ?
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
How Is LI 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 4 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 4 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near LI 4 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc