Names Of Tai Chong
LV 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Surge
- Pinyin Name: Tai Chong
- Chinese Character: 太沖
Where Is LV 3 ?
What Is LV 3 Used For?
LV 3 Clinical Usages
- Generally, resolves stagnation and tonifies Yin - balancing for all LV pathologies.
- LV Qi Stagnation / LV Yang Rising - headaches, dizziness, canker sores.
- Eye issues - blurred vision, red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Menstrual issues from Deficient Blood, Yin, Qi a/or LV Qi Stagnation - dysmennorrhea, amenorrhea, PMS, breast tenderness.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling, hernia, impotence, semianl emission.
- Stagnation in the middle warmer - subcostal tension, chest/flank pain, swellings in the axillary region.
- Digestive issues from LV attacking ST/SP - nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea w/ undigested food.
- Calming point - anger, irritability, insomnia, anxiety.
- With LI 4, four gates treatment - powerfully effects the flow of Qi and Blood in the body.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point to descend energy in the body, generally used after qi gong exercises, energy healing sessions, etc. Helps to avoid qi gong sickness (or running fire) where energy is stuck in the upper part of the head/body and causes issues such as shortness of breath, psychological issues, headache, etc.
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 3 Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points