Names Of Fuliu
KD 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Recover Flow
- Pinyin Name: Fuliu
- Chinese Character: 復溜
Where Is KD 7 ?
What Is KD 7 Used For?
KD 7 Clinical Usages
- Tonifies KD Yang, especially with respect to water regulation - sweating (too much or too little, spontaneous), swellings, urinary issues.
- Oedema, especially chronic effecting the abdomen a/or lower legs.
- Five types of Lin Disorder - resolve accumulation of damp a/or damp-heat.
- Diarrhea, abdominal distention, hemorrhoids, constipation.
- Low back pain from deficiency a/or stagnation.
- Main treatment point of Kidney Sho pattern (with LU 5 and LU 8) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
How Is KD 7 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 7 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 7 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 7 ?
SP 6 Three Yin Intersection
- Tonify Yin and Blood, all Spleen disorders.
- Digestive disorders, sinking/prolapse.
- Gynecological issues, male sexual issues, difficult labor (expel fetus).
- Menstrual issues (irregular, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea).
- Bleeding disorders, uterine bleeding, cool blood in hot skin diseases.
- Insomnia, palpitations, and other anxiety related emotions.
- Dizziness, hypertension.
GB 39 Suspended Bell (alt. Severed Bone)
- Hui Meeting of the Marrow - excess or deficiency conditions effecting the bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, muscles a/or bones - pain, spasms, numbness, weakness.
- Chronic Bi or Wei syndromes especially with KD Deficiency - thought to strenghthen immunity.
- Neck issues, stiffness, arthritis, strain, sprain, whiplash, headache.
- Descends rising LV/GB heat - dizziness, tinnitus.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc