Names Of Fuliu
KD 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Recover Flow
- Pinyin Name: Fuliu
- Chinese Character: 復溜
Where Is KD 7 ?
What Is KD 7 Used For?
KD 7 Clinical Usages
- Tonifies KD Yang, especially with respect to water regulation - sweating (too much or too little, spontaneous), swellings, urinary issues.
- Oedema, especially chronic effecting the abdomen a/or lower legs.
- Five types of Lin Disorder - resolve accumulation of damp a/or damp-heat.
- Diarrhea, abdominal distention, hemorrhoids, constipation.
- Low back pain from deficiency a/or stagnation.
- Main treatment point of Kidney Sho pattern (with LU 5 and LU 8) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where KD 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
How Is KD 7 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use KD 7 ?
What Conditions May Use KD 7 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near KD 7 ?
SP 6 Three Yin Intersection
- Tonify Yin and Blood, all Spleen disorders.
- Digestive disorders, sinking/prolapse.
- Gynecological issues, male sexual issues, difficult labor (expel fetus).
- Menstrual issues (irregular, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea).
- Bleeding disorders, uterine bleeding, cool blood in hot skin diseases.
- Insomnia, palpitations, and other anxiety related emotions.
- Dizziness, hypertension.
GB 39 Suspended Bell (alt. Severed Bone)
- Hui Meeting of the Marrow - excess or deficiency conditions effecting the bone marrow, ligaments, tendons, muscles a/or bones - pain, spasms, numbness, weakness.
- Chronic Bi or Wei syndromes especially with KD Deficiency - thought to strenghthen immunity.
- Neck issues, stiffness, arthritis, strain, sprain, whiplash, headache.
- Descends rising LV/GB heat - dizziness, tinnitus.