Names Of Zhigou
TH 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Branch Ditch
- Pinyin Name: Zhigou
- Chinese Character: 支溝
Where Is TH 6 ?
What Is TH 6 Used For?
TH 6 Clinical Usages
- Effects the Triple Warmer in the following ways:
- Lower: Constipation due to stagnation and heat in the body.
- Middle: Issues with the chest & hypochondrium, often used with GB 34 for chest & rib pain, also "sudden turmoil disorder" (vomiting & diarrhea).
- Upper: Febrile diseases with no sweating, eye redness & pain, ear pain, inflammation.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
How Is TH 6 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc