Names Of Feng Men
UB 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wind Gate
- Pinyin Name: Feng Men
- Chinese Character: 風門
Where Is UB 12 ?
What Is UB 12 Used For?
UB 12 Clinical Usages
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
How Is UB 12 Categorized?
UB 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the Urinary Bladder & Governing Vessel Channels