Names Of Fei Shu
UB 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lung Shu
- Pinyin Name: Fei Shu
- Chinese Character: 肺俞
Where Is UB 13 ?
What Is UB 13 Used For?
UB 13 Clinical Usages
- Main point for all Lung related issues from a TCM perspective - tonifies LU Qi and Yin: cough, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, weakness of the voice, consumption, steaming bone disorder, etc.
- Useful for skin disorders, itching, acne, hives, etc.
- Lung related emotional imbalances such as grief and sadness.
- Qi tonification aspects can be increased with the application of moxabustion at this point.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 13 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
How Is UB 13 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 13 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 13 ?
What Points Are Near UB 13 ?
GV 12 Body Pillar
- Heat in the lungs and chest, cough, asthma, chest pain, mentioned classically for whooping cough (use cupping).
- Supporting point for chronic conditions affecting the lungs, for deficiency asthma, exhaustion from deficient Lung qi.
- Used for strengthening deficiencies and promoting strong development in children, epilepsy.
- Classically noted for "seeing ghosts" and "rage with desire to kill" (deadman text) - which can indicate a range of stronger modern psychological issues such as schizophrenia, manic depression, bipolar depression. It does this by clearning excess heat from heart and lungs (i.e. chest), which can lead to an unsettled spirit.