Names Of San Jiao Shu
UB 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Triple Burner Shu
- Pinyin Name: San Jiao Shu
- Chinese Character: 三焦俞
Where Is UB 22 ?
What Is UB 22 Used For?
UB 22 Clinical Usages
- As Triple Heater Shu this point effects conditions related to imbalances between the upper and lower parts of the body especially those related to water: edema, bloating, ascites, borborygmus, difficult or painful urination, urinary retention.
- With its ability to move water accumulations also useful for certain damp related issues in the head such as headaches and visual dizziness.
- Uses with alternating chills and fever, jaundice and other issues involving difficulty digesting foods.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
How Is UB 22 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 22 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 22 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 22 ?
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage