Names Of Pang Guang Shu
UB 28 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Bladder Shu
- Pinyin Name: Pang Guang Shu
- Chinese Character: 膀胱俞
Where Is UB 28 ?
What Is UB 28 Used For?
UB 28 Clinical Usages
- Main point for all Bladder issues: from damp heat (painful a/or dark urination), from cold (frequent urination, incontinence).
- For damp-heat anywhere in the body, combine with SP 9 to expel dampness through urination - diarrhea, constipation, sore back, infections and/or swellings in the lower warmer.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 28 Is Discussed
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
How Is UB 28 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 28 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 28 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 28 ?
UB 32 Second Bone Hole
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these this point, UB 32, is most often used clinically. Sciatic pain, aids mobility in the lower limbs, loss of sensation in the lower limbs.
- OB/GYN issues: leukorrhea - particularly white, irregulary cycles, painful menstruation, blood stagnation.
- Important point for easing labor pain a/or inducing labor (needle point, bend and tape handle to the back).