Names Of Yinlingquan
SP 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Mound Spring
- Pinyin Name: Yinlingquan
- Chinese Character: 陰陵泉
Where Is SP 9 ?
SP 9 Location
- On the lower border of the medial condyle of the tibia in the depression posterior and inferior to the medial condyle of the tibia. (or) On the lower border of the medial condyle of the tibia on level with the tuberosity of the tibia. (or) Between the posterior border of the tibia and gastrocnemius muscle.
- For point location tips, read our meridian notes; unsure about "cun" measurements, read what is a cun?.
What Is SP 9 Used For?
SP 9 Clinical Usages
- He Sea point - drains dampness (generally through urination), LV 8 will drain damp from the genital region and SP 9 will drain damp from the lower warmer.
- Chronic yeast infections, candida.
- Damp Bi, Medial Knee Pain.
- Issues involving damp-heat in the GB - hepatitis, jaundice.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any water issue in the body (bloating, swelling, urinary issues, dry mouth, etc.).
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
How Is SP 9 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 9 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 9 ?
What Points Are Near SP 9 ?
ST 36 Leg Three Li
- Tonify deficient Qi a/or Blood.
- Tonify Wei Qi and Qi overall - low immunity, chronic illness, poor digestion, general weakness, particularly with moxibustion, very important acupuncture point for building and maintaining overall health.
- All issues involving the Stomach a/or the Spleen - abdominal/epigastric pain, borborygmus, bloating, nausea, vomiting, GERD, hiccups, diarrhea, constipation, etc.
- Clear disorders along the course of the channel - breast problems, lower leg pain.
- Earth as the mother of Metal - will support Lung function in cases of asthma, wheezing, dyspnea.
- Psychological/Emotional disorders - PMS, depression, nervousness, insomnia.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc