Names Of Huatuojiaji
L1 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at L1
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is L1 Huatuo?
What Is L1 Huatuo Used For?
L1 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- L1 innervates and influences the adrenal gland, the testis or the vagina areas. It is used for a range of hormonal issues including menstrual issues, PMS, fertility issues, sexual issues, etc.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
What Conditions May Use L1 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Testicular Cancer
What Points Are Near L1 Huatuo?
UB 22 Triple Burner Shu
- As Triple Heater Shu this point effects conditions related to imbalances between the upper and lower parts of the body especially those related to water: edema, bloating, ascites, borborygmus, difficult or painful urination, urinary retention.
- With its ability to move water accumulations also useful for certain damp related issues in the head such as headaches and visual dizziness.
- Uses with alternating chills and fever, jaundice and other issues involving difficulty digesting foods.