Names Of Huatuojiaji
T9 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T9
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T9 Huatuo?
What Is T9 Huatuo Used For?
T9 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T9 (Left) innervates the stomach and is used for a range of digestive issues including gas, bloating, ulcers and heartburn as well as stomach cancer.
- T9 (Right) innervates the liver and is used for a range of physical liver as well as liver system issues from a Chinese Medicine perspective, this includes hormonal issues such as PMS and menstrual problems, stress related digestive issues and physical liver issues such as cirrhosis, hepatitis and cancer.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use T9 Huatuo?
What Conditions May Use T9 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Digestive Issues
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Hepatitis (B or C)
What Points Are Near T9 Huatuo?
UB 18 Liver Shu
- Main point for all Liver related conditions in TCM terms - physical and psycho-emotional.
- Physical liver issues such as - hepatitis, jaundice, cirrhosis. Generalized blood stagnation, qi stagnation, etc.
- Brightens the eyes - important point for eye problems, pain, itching, dryness, redness, blurred vision, visual dizziness, twitching, night blindness.
- Spreads liver qi and stablizes the spirit - important point for LV related emotional issues such as anger, depression, irritability, frustration, stress a/or PMS.
- Useful for hypochondriac a/or subcostal pain/distention.