Names Of Huatuojiaji
T9 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T9
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T9 Huatuo?
T9 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T9 Huatuo Used For?
T9 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T9 (Left) innervates the stomach and is used for a range of digestive issues including gas, bloating, ulcers and heartburn as well as stomach cancer.
- T9 (Right) innervates the liver and is used for a range of physical liver as well as liver system issues from a Chinese Medicine perspective, this includes hormonal issues such as PMS and menstrual problems, stress related digestive issues and physical liver issues such as cirrhosis, hepatitis and cancer.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use T9 Huatuo?
What Conditions May Use T9 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Digestive Issues
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Hepatitis (B or C)
What Points Are Near T9 Huatuo?
UB 18 Liver Shu
- Main point for all Liver related conditions in TCM terms - physical and psycho-emotional.
- Physical liver issues such as - hepatitis, jaundice, cirrhosis. Generalized blood stagnation, qi stagnation, etc.
- Brightens the eyes - important point for eye problems, pain, itching, dryness, redness, blurred vision, visual dizziness, twitching, night blindness.
- Spreads liver qi and stablizes the spirit - important point for LV related emotional issues such as anger, depression, irritability, frustration, stress a/or PMS.
- Useful for hypochondriac a/or subcostal pain/distention.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc