Names Of Ri Yue
GB 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sun and Moon
- Pinyin Name: Ri Yue
- Chinese Character: 日月
Where Is GB 24 ?
What Is GB 24 Used For?
GB 24 Clinical Usages
- LV & GB issues, especially involving heat and stagnation - gallstones, hepatitis, jaundice.
- LV/GB attacking the SP - nausea, vomiting, sour belching, bitter taste, acid reflux.
- GB related emotional imbalances - fearfullness, shyness, indecisiveness, timidity, sighing.
- The Ling Shu indicates GB 24 (GB Front Mu) & UB 19 (GB Back Shu) for frequent indecisiveness.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety