Names Of Ri Yue
GB 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sun and Moon
- Pinyin Name: Ri Yue
- Chinese Character: 日月
Where Is GB 24 ?
What Is GB 24 Used For?
GB 24 Clinical Usages
- LV & GB issues, especially involving heat and stagnation - gallstones, hepatitis, jaundice.
- LV/GB attacking the SP - nausea, vomiting, sour belching, bitter taste, acid reflux.
- GB related emotional imbalances - fearfullness, shyness, indecisiveness, timidity, sighing.
- The Ling Shu indicates GB 24 (GB Front Mu) & UB 19 (GB Back Shu) for frequent indecisiveness.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...