Names Of Dan Shu
UB 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Gallbladder Shu
- Pinyin Name: Dan Shu
- Chinese Character: 膽俞
Where Is UB 19 ?
What Is UB 19 Used For?
UB 19 Clinical Usages
- Shao Yang level diseases, alternating fever and chills.
- Main point for damp heat in the Liver and Gall Bladder: hepatitis, cholecystitis, jaundice, vomiting, flank pain and distension, bitter taste in the mouth. Often combined with the LV Shu (UB 18).
- UB 17 & UB 19 are classcially known as the "Four Flowers," useful for tonifying the Blood.
- Pain along the GB meridian (sides of the body) from any etiology, intercostal neuralgia, rib pain, trauma, herpes zoster.
- Gall Bladder related emotional issues: indecision, timidity, fear. As well as damp-heat related psycho-emotional issues such as insomnia, anxiety (often with bitter taste in the mouth), palpitations.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
How Is UB 19 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 19 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 19 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Common Cold
- Chronic Cholecystitis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)