Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc