Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation