Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc