Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc