Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia