Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- My Liver is What?
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc