Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc