Names Of Shen Dao
GV 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Path
- Pinyin Name: Shen Dao
- Chinese Character: 神道
Where Is GV 11 ?
What Is GV 11 Used For?
GV 11 Clinical Usages
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc