Names Of Xin Shu
UB 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Heart Shu
- Pinyin Name: Xin Shu
- Chinese Character: 心俞
Where Is UB 15 ?
What Is UB 15 Used For?
UB 15 Clinical Usages
- Main point for all heart related issues from a TCM perspective, blood and circulatory related issues of an excess or deficient nature.
- Nourishes the spirit and calms the shen - main point for all heart related emotional issues: palpitations, anxiety, easily frightened (ht/kd), stress, poor memory. Useful with PC 6, HT 7, CV 14 a/or UB 14.
- Particularly important point for insomnia.
- Night sweats in Heart Qi a/or Yin deficiency.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 15 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Liver is What?
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
How Is UB 15 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 15 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 15 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 15 ?
GV 11 Spirit Path
- Important point for spirit problems, palpitations, anxiety, poor memory, muddled thinking, absent-mindedness, insomnia, has strong effect on mind and mood, combine with Huatuo of T5 and UB 15 for stress.
- Pain and stiffness of the upper back, cardiac region pain a/or discomfort, cough, asthma.
- Differentiation: GV 11 is mostly for deficiency of HT & LU whereas GV 12 is more for excess of HT & LU.