Names Of Feng Fu
GV 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wind Mansion
- Pinyin Name: Feng Fu
- Chinese Character: 風府
Where Is GV 16 ?
What Is GV 16 Used For?
GV 16 Clinical Usages
- Main point for wind, whether exterior or interior, particularly affecting the head and neck. For wind cold headache, stiff neck, aversion to wind; as well as dizziness, visual dizziness, numbness, twitching, tremors.
- Window of the Sky point, promotes communication between the head and body, many indications are consistient with other points of this group, such as headache, dizziness, throat swelling, earache, eye pain, nosebleeds, aphasia.
- Psychological issues such as mania, palpitations from fear a/or fright, suicidal thoughts.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla function (breathing issues, asthma, tight chest, etc.), but GV 17 is used more frequently, useful in spinal cord issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 16 Is Discussed
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
How Is GV 16 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc