Names Of Feng Fu
GV 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wind Mansion
- Pinyin Name: Feng Fu
- Chinese Character: 風府
Where Is GV 16 ?
What Is GV 16 Used For?
GV 16 Clinical Usages
- Main point for wind, whether exterior or interior, particularly affecting the head and neck. For wind cold headache, stiff neck, aversion to wind; as well as dizziness, visual dizziness, numbness, twitching, tremors.
- Window of the Sky point, promotes communication between the head and body, many indications are consistient with other points of this group, such as headache, dizziness, throat swelling, earache, eye pain, nosebleeds, aphasia.
- Psychological issues such as mania, palpitations from fear a/or fright, suicidal thoughts.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla function (breathing issues, asthma, tight chest, etc.), but GV 17 is used more frequently, useful in spinal cord issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 16 Is Discussed
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
How Is GV 16 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc