Names Of Feng Fu
GV 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wind Mansion
- Pinyin Name: Feng Fu
- Chinese Character: 風府
Where Is GV 16 ?
What Is GV 16 Used For?
GV 16 Clinical Usages
- Main point for wind, whether exterior or interior, particularly affecting the head and neck. For wind cold headache, stiff neck, aversion to wind; as well as dizziness, visual dizziness, numbness, twitching, tremors.
- Window of the Sky point, promotes communication between the head and body, many indications are consistient with other points of this group, such as headache, dizziness, throat swelling, earache, eye pain, nosebleeds, aphasia.
- Psychological issues such as mania, palpitations from fear a/or fright, suicidal thoughts.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla function (breathing issues, asthma, tight chest, etc.), but GV 17 is used more frequently, useful in spinal cord issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 16 Is Discussed
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
How Is GV 16 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc