Names Of Nao Hu
GV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Brain's Door
- Pinyin Name: Nao Hu
- Chinese Character: 腦戶
Where Is GV 17 ?
What Is GV 17 Used For?
GV 17 Clinical Usages
- Neck/Cervical issues, pain a/or stiffness of the neck, heaviness of the head, headache, dizziness.
- Epilepsy, mania, lockjaw, loss of voice.
- Eye pain, excessive lacrimation.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla functions (heart, lung, blood vessel issues), useful for palpitations, asthma/shortness of breath, multiple sclerosis, lou gehrig's, muscular dystrophy.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 17 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
How Is GV 17 Categorized?
GV 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc