Names Of Nao Hu
GV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Brain's Door
- Pinyin Name: Nao Hu
- Chinese Character: 腦戶
Where Is GV 17 ?
What Is GV 17 Used For?
GV 17 Clinical Usages
- Neck/Cervical issues, pain a/or stiffness of the neck, heaviness of the head, headache, dizziness.
- Epilepsy, mania, lockjaw, loss of voice.
- Eye pain, excessive lacrimation.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla functions (heart, lung, blood vessel issues), useful for palpitations, asthma/shortness of breath, multiple sclerosis, lou gehrig's, muscular dystrophy.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 17 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
How Is GV 17 Categorized?
GV 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc