Names Of Nao Hu
GV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Brain's Door
- Pinyin Name: Nao Hu
- Chinese Character: 腦戶
Where Is GV 17 ?
What Is GV 17 Used For?
GV 17 Clinical Usages
- Neck/Cervical issues, pain a/or stiffness of the neck, heaviness of the head, headache, dizziness.
- Epilepsy, mania, lockjaw, loss of voice.
- Eye pain, excessive lacrimation.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla functions (heart, lung, blood vessel issues), useful for palpitations, asthma/shortness of breath, multiple sclerosis, lou gehrig's, muscular dystrophy.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 17 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
How Is GV 17 Categorized?
GV 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc