Names Of Nao Hu
GV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Brain's Door
- Pinyin Name: Nao Hu
- Chinese Character: 腦戶
Where Is GV 17 ?
What Is GV 17 Used For?
GV 17 Clinical Usages
- Neck/Cervical issues, pain a/or stiffness of the neck, heaviness of the head, headache, dizziness.
- Epilepsy, mania, lockjaw, loss of voice.
- Eye pain, excessive lacrimation.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla functions (heart, lung, blood vessel issues), useful for palpitations, asthma/shortness of breath, multiple sclerosis, lou gehrig's, muscular dystrophy.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 17 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
How Is GV 17 Categorized?
GV 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc