Names Of Nao Hu
GV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Brain's Door
- Pinyin Name: Nao Hu
- Chinese Character: 腦戶
Where Is GV 17 ?
What Is GV 17 Used For?
GV 17 Clinical Usages
- Neck/Cervical issues, pain a/or stiffness of the neck, heaviness of the head, headache, dizziness.
- Epilepsy, mania, lockjaw, loss of voice.
- Eye pain, excessive lacrimation.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla functions (heart, lung, blood vessel issues), useful for palpitations, asthma/shortness of breath, multiple sclerosis, lou gehrig's, muscular dystrophy.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 17 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
How Is GV 17 Categorized?
GV 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the Governing Vessel & Urinary Bladder Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc