Names Of Qiang Jian
GV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Unyielding Space
- Pinyin Name: Qiang Jian
- Chinese Character: 強間
Where Is GV 18 ?
What Is GV 18 Used For?
GV 18 Clinical Usages
- Regulates the liver and calms wind.
- Stiff neck, headache.
- Visual dizziness, blurring of vision.
- Epilepsy, Insomnia, Manic Depression.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the autonomic nerves, balances internal organs qi, useful for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hormone imbalance.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc