Names Of Qiang Jian
GV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Unyielding Space
- Pinyin Name: Qiang Jian
- Chinese Character: 強間
Where Is GV 18 ?
What Is GV 18 Used For?
GV 18 Clinical Usages
- Regulates the liver and calms wind.
- Stiff neck, headache.
- Visual dizziness, blurring of vision.
- Epilepsy, Insomnia, Manic Depression.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the autonomic nerves, balances internal organs qi, useful for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hormone imbalance.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc