Names Of Qiang Jian
GV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Unyielding Space
- Pinyin Name: Qiang Jian
- Chinese Character: 強間
Where Is GV 18 ?
What Is GV 18 Used For?
GV 18 Clinical Usages
- Regulates the liver and calms wind.
- Stiff neck, headache.
- Visual dizziness, blurring of vision.
- Epilepsy, Insomnia, Manic Depression.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the autonomic nerves, balances internal organs qi, useful for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hormone imbalance.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc