Names Of Qiang Jian
GV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Unyielding Space
- Pinyin Name: Qiang Jian
- Chinese Character: 強間
Where Is GV 18 ?
What Is GV 18 Used For?
GV 18 Clinical Usages
- Regulates the liver and calms wind.
- Stiff neck, headache.
- Visual dizziness, blurring of vision.
- Epilepsy, Insomnia, Manic Depression.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the autonomic nerves, balances internal organs qi, useful for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hormone imbalance.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc