Names Of Qiang Jian
GV 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Unyielding Space
- Pinyin Name: Qiang Jian
- Chinese Character: 強間
Where Is GV 18 ?
What Is GV 18 Used For?
GV 18 Clinical Usages
- Regulates the liver and calms wind.
- Stiff neck, headache.
- Visual dizziness, blurring of vision.
- Epilepsy, Insomnia, Manic Depression.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the autonomic nerves, balances internal organs qi, useful for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hormone imbalance.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc