Names Of Xin Hui
GV 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Fontanel Meeting
- Pinyin Name: Xin Hui
- Chinese Character: 囟會
Where Is GV 22 ?
What Is GV 22 Used For?
GV 22 Clinical Usages
- Nasal issues - congestion, olfactory problems (i.e. distinguishing smells), nosebleed, polyps.
- Headaches, primarily from wind in the Chinese Medicine sense of the term, dizziness, vertigo.
- Psychological issues, particularly related to fear a/or fright, panic attacks, palpitations.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect brain and scalp issues, useful for brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, lou gehrig's. Also helpful for improving focus in children (ADD/ADHD).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 22 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Circadian Rhythms, the Chinese Clock and How To Live in Sync
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery