Names Of Xin Hui
GV 22 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Fontanel Meeting
- Pinyin Name: Xin Hui
- Chinese Character: 囟會
Where Is GV 22 ?
What Is GV 22 Used For?
GV 22 Clinical Usages
- Nasal issues - congestion, olfactory problems (i.e. distinguishing smells), nosebleed, polyps.
- Headaches, primarily from wind in the Chinese Medicine sense of the term, dizziness, vertigo.
- Psychological issues, particularly related to fear a/or fright, panic attacks, palpitations.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect brain and scalp issues, useful for brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, lou gehrig's. Also helpful for improving focus in children (ADD/ADHD).
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 22 Is Discussed
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Circadian Rhythms, the Chinese Clock and How To Live in Sync
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc