Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc