Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc