Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc