Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc