Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point