Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc