Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc