Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc