Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point