Names Of Shang Xing
GV 23 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Star
- Pinyin Name: Shang Xing
- Chinese Character: 上星
Where Is GV 23 ?
What Is GV 23 Used For?
GV 23 Clinical Usages
- Main point for nose problems, nasal congestion, rhinitis, nasal polyps, sinus headache.
- Eye/Vision issues - shortsightedness, visual dizziness, painful/red eyes.
- Facial swelling.
- Psychological issues, primarily with wind derived mania symptoms from a TCM perspective.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used for face and cervical issues, useful for sinus congestion, eye issues, and neck pain/cervical disc issues.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
How Is GV 23 Categorized?
GV 23 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Ghost Point
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc