Names Of Shen Ting
GV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Court
- Pinyin Name: Shen Ting
- Chinese Character: 神庭
Where Is GV 24 ?
What Is GV 24 Used For?
GV 24 Clinical Usages
- Local point for frontal headache, chronic sinusitis, nosebleeds, nasal discharge, excessive tearing.
- Psychological issues with anxiety/mania as a main symptom - anxiety, panic attacks, fear, add, manic depression.
- Epilepsy, dizziness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Effects the cranial nerve system, useful for all issues related to the cranial nerves, TMJ, vertigo.
- Differentiation: GV 23 is more for nose problems whereas GV 24 is more for headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
How Is GV 24 Categorized?
GV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the Governing Vessel, Urinary Bladder & Stomach Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc