Names Of Shen Ting
GV 24 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Court
- Pinyin Name: Shen Ting
- Chinese Character: 神庭
Where Is GV 24 ?
What Is GV 24 Used For?
GV 24 Clinical Usages
- Local point for frontal headache, chronic sinusitis, nosebleeds, nasal discharge, excessive tearing.
- Psychological issues with anxiety/mania as a main symptom - anxiety, panic attacks, fear, add, manic depression.
- Epilepsy, dizziness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Effects the cranial nerve system, useful for all issues related to the cranial nerves, TMJ, vertigo.
- Differentiation: GV 23 is more for nose problems whereas GV 24 is more for headaches.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GV 24 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
How Is GV 24 Categorized?
GV 24 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the Governing Vessel, Urinary Bladder & Stomach Channels
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc