Names Of Ling Dao
HT 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Spirit Pathway
- Pinyin Name: Ling Dao
- Chinese Character: 靈道
Where Is HT 4 ?
What Is HT 4 Used For?
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is HT 4 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 4 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 4 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near HT 4 ?
PC 6 Inner Pass
- Similar to PC 3 but more for Chronic Heart symptoms from Qi stagnation.
- Opens and relaxes the chest, chest tightness, asthma, angina, palpitations.
- Insomnia a/or other spirit disorders of an excess or deficient nature, mania, nervousness, stress, poor memory.
- Nausea, seasickness, motion sickness, vomiting, epigastric pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
LU 7 Broken Sequence
- Exterior Wind - body aches, chills/fever, runny nose, scratchy throat, sneezing.
- Internal Wind - bell's palsy, twitching, spasms, lockjaw.
- As Master Point of the CV, paired with KD 6 of the Yin Qiao Mai - treats genitourinary and gynecological issues also Yin deficient sore throat.
- Command Point of the Head and Posterior Neck - useful for any conditions involving these areas.
- Pain of the thumb - Luo Connecting Point spreads over the thenar eminence.
TH 5 Outer Pass
- Beginning exterior conditions, tonify for wind-cold, cold-damp & sedate for wind-heat, fever.
- Headache from exterior wind as well as migraines and headaches in any area especially with stiffness or pain in the posterior and lateral aspects of the neck.
- Upper limb disorders including the elbow, forearm, wrist and hand.
- Shaoyang stage diseases - alternating fever and chills, etc.
- Luo connecting point of the TH connects to the PC, TH 5 & PC 6 as master points of the Yang Wei and Yin Wei respectively can effect the balance of yin and yang in the body. If right pulse is stronger than the left (more Qi than Blood) disperse TH 5 & tonify PC 6 and vice versa
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc