Names Of Tong Li
HT 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Connecting Li
- Pinyin Name: Tong Li
- Chinese Character: 通里
Where Is HT 5 ?
What Is HT 5 Used For?
HT 5 Clinical Usages
- Speech a/or vocal disorders - aphasia (post-stroke), stiff tongue, stuttering, sudden loss of voice, sore throat.
- Spirit disorders and related physical manifestations, anxiety w/palpitations, arrhythmia, nervousness, depression - although the point is generally not used for emotional disorders involving sleep such as insomnia, HT 7 is used more often for these more "physical" manifestations.
- Excessive bleeding w/ menstruation from heat in the Blood.
- Heat effecting the SI and leading to urinary symptoms - incontinence, enuresis.
- Local point for wrist, elbow and/or hand pain - perhaps more so for weakness than simple pain.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
How Is HT 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 5 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Vocal Problems
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Voice
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Wrist Pain
- Arm Pain
What Points Are Near HT 5 ?
LU 8 Channel Ditch
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc