Names Of Tong Li
HT 5 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Connecting Li
- Pinyin Name: Tong Li
- Chinese Character: 通里
Where Is HT 5 ?
What Is HT 5 Used For?
HT 5 Clinical Usages
- Speech a/or vocal disorders - aphasia (post-stroke), stiff tongue, stuttering, sudden loss of voice, sore throat.
- Spirit disorders and related physical manifestations, anxiety w/palpitations, arrhythmia, nervousness, depression - although the point is generally not used for emotional disorders involving sleep such as insomnia, HT 7 is used more often for these more "physical" manifestations.
- Excessive bleeding w/ menstruation from heat in the Blood.
- Heat effecting the SI and leading to urinary symptoms - incontinence, enuresis.
- Local point for wrist, elbow and/or hand pain - perhaps more so for weakness than simple pain.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
How Is HT 5 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 5 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 5 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Vocal Problems
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Voice
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Wrist Pain
- Arm Pain
What Points Are Near HT 5 ?
LU 8 Channel Ditch
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc