Names Of He Liao
LI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Grain Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: He Liao
- Chinese Character: 口禾髎
Where Is LI 19 ?
What Is LI 19 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
How Is LI 19 Categorized?
LI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & ST Channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 19 ?
What Points Are Near LI 19 ?
GV 25 White Bone-Hole
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).