Names Of He Liao
LI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Grain Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: He Liao
- Chinese Character: 口禾髎
Where Is LI 19 ?
What Is LI 19 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
How Is LI 19 Categorized?
LI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & ST Channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 19 ?
What Points Are Near LI 19 ?
ST 4 Earth Granary
- Facial pain - Bell's palsy, facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, deviation of mouth from stroke, toothache.
- Inability to close the eye, eye twitching, itching, night blindness.
- Inability to eat.
- May be helpful for atrophy and/or movement issues within the legs.
GV 25 White Bone-Hole
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc