Names Of He Liao
LI 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Grain Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: He Liao
- Chinese Character: 口禾髎
Where Is LI 19 ?
What Is LI 19 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
How Is LI 19 Categorized?
LI 19 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersecting point of the LI & ST Channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 19 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 19 ?
What Points Are Near LI 19 ?
ST 4 Earth Granary
- Facial pain - Bell's palsy, facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, deviation of mouth from stroke, toothache.
- Inability to close the eye, eye twitching, itching, night blindness.
- Inability to eat.
- May be helpful for atrophy and/or movement issues within the legs.
GV 25 White Bone-Hole
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc