Names Of Ying Xiang
LI 20 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Welcome Fragrance
- Pinyin Name: Ying Xiang
- Chinese Character: 迎香
Where Is LI 20 ?
What Is LI 20 Used For?
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
How Is LI 20 Categorized?
LI 20 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Exit Point
- Intersection point of the LI & ST Channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 20 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 20 ?
What Points Are Near LI 20 ?
ST 4 Earth Granary
- Facial pain - Bell's palsy, facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, deviation of mouth from stroke, toothache.
- Inability to close the eye, eye twitching, itching, night blindness.
- Inability to eat.
- May be helpful for atrophy and/or movement issues within the legs.
GV 25 White Bone-Hole
- Important point to restore or help maintain consciousness, for shock, loss of consciousness, to revive from drowning.
- Rosacea, circulation issues in nose.
- Nasal issues - rhinitis, polyps, discharge, inability or changes in olfactory sensations (smell).
- May reduce alcohol intoxication (deadman).
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc