Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc