Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc