Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma