Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc