Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc