Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc