Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc