Names Of Zhong Feng
LV 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Mound Center
- Pinyin Name: Zhong Feng
- Chinese Character: 中封
Where Is LV 4 ?
What Is LV 4 Used For?
There Are 14 Points Along The (LV) Liver Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LV 4 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
How Is LV 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc