Names Of Tian Rong
SI 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Countenance
- Pinyin Name: Tian Rong
- Chinese Character: 天容
Where Is SI 17 ?
What Is SI 17 Used For?
SI 17 Clinical Usages
- Both SI 16 & SI 17 are Window of the Sky Points and are useful for throat distention, swelling, goiters, lumps in neck a/or throat.
- Chest oppression, wheezing, cough, asthma.
- Ear issues - tinnitus, deafness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the circulation to the brain, and the facial nerves. Useful for facial issues such as TMJ, gum problems, etc. Also used with headaches, hearing issues, dizziness and/or high blood pressure.
- Falls into the category of Window of the Sky points within the Tam Healing system.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 17 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
How Is SI 17 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use SI 17 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
What Points Are Near SI 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc