Names Of Tian Rong
SI 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Countenance
- Pinyin Name: Tian Rong
- Chinese Character: 天容
Where Is SI 17 ?
What Is SI 17 Used For?
SI 17 Clinical Usages
- Both SI 16 & SI 17 are Window of the Sky Points and are useful for throat distention, swelling, goiters, lumps in neck a/or throat.
- Chest oppression, wheezing, cough, asthma.
- Ear issues - tinnitus, deafness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the circulation to the brain, and the facial nerves. Useful for facial issues such as TMJ, gum problems, etc. Also used with headaches, hearing issues, dizziness and/or high blood pressure.
- Falls into the category of Window of the Sky points within the Tam Healing system.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 17 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
How Is SI 17 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use SI 17 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
What Points Are Near SI 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc