Names Of Tian Rong
SI 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Countenance
- Pinyin Name: Tian Rong
- Chinese Character: 天容
Where Is SI 17 ?
What Is SI 17 Used For?
SI 17 Clinical Usages
- Both SI 16 & SI 17 are Window of the Sky Points and are useful for throat distention, swelling, goiters, lumps in neck a/or throat.
- Chest oppression, wheezing, cough, asthma.
- Ear issues - tinnitus, deafness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the circulation to the brain, and the facial nerves. Useful for facial issues such as TMJ, gum problems, etc. Also used with headaches, hearing issues, dizziness and/or high blood pressure.
- Falls into the category of Window of the Sky points within the Tam Healing system.
There Are 19 Points Along The (SI) Small Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SI 17 Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- My Liver is What?
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is SI 17 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use SI 17 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
What Points Are Near SI 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc