Names Of Biguan
ST 31 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Thigh Joint
- Pinyin Name: Biguan
- Chinese Character: 髀關
Where Is ST 31 ?
ST 31 Location
What Is ST 31 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 31 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 31 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 31 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).