Names Of Biguan
ST 31 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Thigh Joint
- Pinyin Name: Biguan
- Chinese Character: 髀關
Where Is ST 31 ?
ST 31 Location
What Is ST 31 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 31 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 31 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 31 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).