Names Of Yinshi
ST 33 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Market
- Pinyin Name: Yinshi
- Chinese Character: 阴市
Where Is ST 33 ?
What Is ST 33 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 33 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 33 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 33 ?
SP 10 Sea of Blood
- Any Gynecological issues originating from Blood, Heat, Stasis a/or Deficiency - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, cramping, lin disorders, PMS, uterine bleeding.
- Skin problems from damp-heat or hot Blood - eczema, painful/hot sores.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling/itching of the scrotum/genitals.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any blood issues, although the huatuo of T1 and T7 are used more often.