Names Of Yinshi
ST 33 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Market
- Pinyin Name: Yinshi
- Chinese Character: 阴市
Where Is ST 33 ?
What Is ST 33 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 33 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 33 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 33 ?
SP 10 Sea of Blood
- Any Gynecological issues originating from Blood, Heat, Stasis a/or Deficiency - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, cramping, lin disorders, PMS, uterine bleeding.
- Skin problems from damp-heat or hot Blood - eczema, painful/hot sores.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling/itching of the scrotum/genitals.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any blood issues, although the huatuo of T1 and T7 are used more often.