Names Of Tian Zhu
UB 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Pillar
- Pinyin Name: Tian Zhu
- Chinese Character: 天柱
Where Is UB 10 ?
What Is UB 10 Used For?
UB 10 Clinical Usages
- Relieves pain - neck issues, stiffness, ROM, occipital headache. For stiffness on one-side of the neck combine with SI 3 on the same side & GB 39 on the opposite side. Upper back pain and/or shoulder pain.
- Clears wind and relieves exterior cold - secondary point to release the exterior in wind-cold conditions, primary is GB 20.
- Eye pain and/or blurry vision.
- Calms the spirit - epilepsy, manic episodes, excessive talking.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 10 Is Discussed
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
How Is UB 10 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 10 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 10 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 10 ?
GB 20 Wind Pool
- Dispel Exterior or Interior Wind - (exterior) - fever/chills, stiff neck; (internal) - paralysis, twitching, tremors, numbness, dizziness, vertigo.
- All issues of the head, brain (seizures, memory, mental/neurological disorders), face, throat and sense organs (eyes, ears, nose, tongue).
- Headache, especially occipital.
- Eye issues.
- Issues of the neck, shoulders a/or upper back - pain, weakness, stiffness.
- Hypertension, especially with LV Yang Rising.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used most often in conjunction with the huatuo points of C1 and C2 to open the spinal cord, generally used to relieve neck tension.
GV 15 Mute's Gate
- Opens the orifices refers to the mouth, throat and tongue, for throat swelling, hoarseness, post-stroke speech disorders, important point for muteness due to tongue stiffness or vocal cord disorders.
- Epilepsy, stroke, manic depression, loss of consciousness.
- Occipital headaches, especially with neck stiffness, upper cervical pain and restricted neck rotation, heaviness of head - GV 15 lies over the space between C1 and C2, and can help release the suboccipital musculature which compresses the atlanto-occipital joint.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the medulla and limbic system, useful for emotional issues.
GV 16 Wind Mansion
- Main point for wind, whether exterior or interior, particularly affecting the head and neck. For wind cold headache, stiff neck, aversion to wind; as well as dizziness, visual dizziness, numbness, twitching, tremors.
- Window of the Sky point, promotes communication between the head and body, many indications are consistient with other points of this group, such as headache, dizziness, throat swelling, earache, eye pain, nosebleeds, aphasia.
- Psychological issues such as mania, palpitations from fear a/or fright, suicidal thoughts.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla function (breathing issues, asthma, tight chest, etc.), but GV 17 is used more frequently, useful in spinal cord issues.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...UB 1 , UB 2 , UB 3 , UB 4 , UB 5 , UB 6 , UB 7 , UB 8 , UB 9 , UB 10 , UB 11 , UB 12 , UB 13 , UB 14 , UB 15 , UB 16 , UB 17 , UB 18 , UB 19 , UB 20 , UB 21 , UB 22 , UB 23 , UB 24 , UB 25 , UB 26 , UB 27 , UB 28 , UB 29 , UB 30 , UB 31 , UB 32 , UB 33 , UB 34 , UB 35 , UB 36 , UB 37 , UB 38 , UB 39 , UB 40 , UB 41 , UB 42 , UB 43 , UB 44 , UB 45 , UB 46 , UB 47 , UB 48 , UB 49 , UB 50 , UB 51 , UB 52 , UB 53 , UB 54 , UB 55 , UB 56 , UB 57 , UB 58 , UB 59 , UB 60 , UB 61 , UB 62 , UB 63 , UB 64 , UB 65 , UB 66 , UB 67
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc