Names Of Shang Liao
UB 31 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shang Liao
- Chinese Character: 上髎
Where Is UB 31 ?
What Is UB 31 Used For?
UB 31 Clinical Usages
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these UB 32 is most often used clinically.
- As it quickens the connecting vessels may be useful for blockages of defecation or urination.
- For the functional and movement aspects for female issues such as - Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, leukorrhea. And for male issues such as impotence, erectile dysfunction (ED), seminal emission, genital pain.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 31 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 31 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Back Pain
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Seminal Emission
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What Points Are Near UB 31 ?
UB 27 Small Intestine Shu
- Main point for all Small Intestine related issues.
- Damp heat effecting the bladder (difficult or painful urination, hematuria, dark urine).
- Damp heat effecting the intestines (diarrhea, hemorrhoids, dysentary).
- Other lower warmer discharges - leukorrhea, seminal emission.